Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Shattered Hopes

Song:
Dear Emma-- Jake Herrod

So for a while I have tossed ideas around in my head about what I want to do and who I want to be. The thing I settled on right now is for the past few months I have wanted to take a year long trek across the USA in an RV or conversion van. Nothing fancy just me and my friend and the open road.

So I planned.

And Planned


and Planned


And now it turns out she doesn't want to do it anymore but I do. It is something I can feel calling out at me from the bottom of my soul. I feel like destiny is screaming at me to go and get out there. To do this even if I have to do it alone. Trust me the thought of being alone for the whole process scares me.

A whole year just me, the cat and the open road.


But I know that probably won't work .After all I hate being alone.


So I could go back to school get my mortuary degree and even a profiling degree and trust me I would be so ecstatic. But, I don't want to get trapped in the cycle again ya know. I want to be able to spread out and let myself learn about myself.


So I ended up getting super depressed again. Letting my emotions get to me.


Not really in an updating mood so I am going to end it here for now.


ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment