Monday, February 18, 2013

Complications

It has been a while. My last update was the 10th of February. Not by choice mind you. We had some more complications.

Otep--"Ghost Flowers"

We finally got the internet working properly but then we had my computer crash and the next day my roommates laptop stopped working. I swear its like a voodoo curse of bad luck with internet.

Well anyway, Garrett ended up staying with us. $100 for a couple weeks. Not too bad.  So far so good. He seems pretty chillax and he loves video games.

We had a party of the 15th for Abby's birthday and a "Valentine's Party." It was epic I had a bunch of my friends there and we knocked back shots and drank and partied. One of my friends brought his DJ stuff and rocked out Industrial Rave music for the majority of the night. My roomie and our friends Sid and Cori dressed in leg warmers, mini skirts and rave gear. We had a lot of fun and rocked out the whole night.

There ended up being some drama. Sid had a huuge crush on a guy I ended up fooling around with. It was a bit dramatic and there was booze involved but all in all that ended smoothly. Ryan ended up puking in the bathroom which was grooooooooss. Garrett sat on a glass lantern which was kinda sucky but he is paying us back for it.

This dude Josh who used to live with us was being a TOTAL douche! He texted me with a random number and was being a fucking asshole and he is now like hahaha it was just a joke relax and can't understand why I am pissed at him .Now he is pressing the subject despite my telling him to drop it. It doesn't really matter he is such a douchebag. He consisitantly tried to break me and my roomie up while he stayed with us. And he said he would get a job but never did.

Otep-- Buried Alive

We finally paid all our rent today and now have 2 weeks to pay next months. Siiigh.

I took my roomie out for her 21st birthday. We went to AMC and watched Warm Bodies and Beautiful Creatures. Both movies were fantastic. We had pizza, popcorn, drinks and sooo much fun.

Both movies were epic! Warm bodies was hilarious and Beautiful Creatures was the weirdest love story. We then went to TGIF and my roomie had a Margarita. It was fun all in all. But expensive!!!


Today I think our friend Steve is coming over and doing hookah but I am not sure really. But anyway I have to head out. I will update later.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment