Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bat eyes

Good morning guys and gals. Today is Friday and it is 11:44. I have been up for a little over an hour now. Last night was kind of restless and annoying. I tossed and turned and barely slept but I guess I am not soo exhausted.

Today is my moms birthday party... her birthday is tomorrow though...anyway I will have to get ready for that shortly so I can not be on for too long.

Song: Brain Stew--Greenday

I am sick too. I have a cold or head cold I am not sure but it succks. Especially because this week I am supposed to learn a new song for Rock 101. :[

Last night I watched "Hotel Transylvania" and "Rock of Ages" with my roomie. I love Hotel Transylvania it is so cute!! The story is kind of sad at times but hilarious at others especially when the dad rage fits. But it is all about a father trying his best to protect his daughter and learning that despite all his efforts he is just hurting her and then there are some side stories but that is spoilers.

and then the cutest and most memorable part is the bat eyes.

It is so cute when she does the bat eye face that your just like "awwwwww"


Then came rock of ages which is why I fell in love with Stacee Jaxx. He is so hot. (I refuse to admit liking the actor because Tom Cruise scares me and it is against my morals to like him.) The singing and everything. Dear god was it great.


But yah today is moms bday party so no confession till I get home x3


Talk to you guys then.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment